Expert Linux Devops
The Service Delivery consultant will report to the Linux/tooling Manager. He/she will be part of a team that designs, implements and operates tailor-made and standardized ICT solutions. He ensures service management, technical consultancy and pre/after sales support in order to meet/exceed customer expectation in accordance with contract requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
1. You implement, operate and maintain DC hosting and cloud solutions
2. You provide technical advice towards customers and colleagues in order to effectively inform them, and recommend the appropriate technical solution.
3. You follow-up on incidents and changes.
What makes the job attractive?
Contact with different teams and the possibility to participate in interdepartmental projects.
Personality and Values:
Excellent team worker
Communicative and assertive
Sense of responsibility and self-initiative
Methodical and able to treat several problems autonomously
Customer minded and flexible
Committed to quality
Skills and Experience:
Industrial engineer or equivalent by experience.
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and expertise in:
- Linux (RHE & CentOS, RHEL cluster)
- Strong Linux Application expertise (Apache, Weblogic, Tomcat, Varnish, FTP, SSH)
- Virtualisation expertise
- Basic application/port security (IP tables, ...) expertise
- OpenShift / Openstack expertise
- Ansible scripting expertise
- Basics Database: MySQL / Oracle (RAC) / Dataguard / Gridcontrol
You are fluent in Dutch, French and English (oral and written)
Working location/hours: Brussels (Evere) /Office hours