Positions and descriptions
Fujitsu is seeking for IT Service desk Agents to work in Brussels for a European Institution.
We offer full time employment contract or freelance.
- In order to be eligible for this position you need to be citizen of an EU Country
- Secondary school diploma/certificate of completation is minimum required, Bachelor or Master Degree
- Knowledge of English AND French is mandatory (minimum level B2)
- Capture, synthetize, and highlight relevant information in order to collaborate with IT colleagues on complex issues
- Translate IT vocabulary into pieces of information understandable by Business Users
- Translate Business vocabulary into technical keywords in order to search for relevant Knowledge Base articles
- Log, categorize, prioritize, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve incidents
- Log, categorize, and perform tasks related to service requests, including user-rights management
- Propose process and tools improvements in order to increase the Service Desk productivity
- Perform quality audits based on established processes and procedures
- Perform escalations when required
- Propose and improve Knowledge Base articles
- Good Knowledge of Windows 10 Operating System (tools and configuration)
- Very Good Knowledge of Windows and MS-Office applications
- Excellent communication & "soft" skills
- Strong empathy
- Good teaching skills (Train The Trainer model)
- Ability to work under stress, while keeping a positive attitude.
- Excellent service attitude and commitment to quality.
- Pro-activeness and reactiveness.
- Analytical mind
Schedule: From Monday to Friday, 24 hours service: 3 shifts: early, late, night
Working day: 8 hours