- Storage, Server & Backup profile needed to work at European Institutions in Brussels.
- Freelance & employment contracts offered.
Knowledge & Skills
- Key skills: VMware, Hyper-V, PowerShell, NetApp, Windows administration, Active Directory.
- A minimum of 4 years in the area of Server, Backup & Storage
- Windows 2012, 2016, 2019 Server administration;
- Expertise in Wamp/LAMP (Linux/Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP) application administration;
- Symantec & NetApp Backup administration and recovery procedures;
- VMware & Hyper-V management and administration;
- Shared Storage administration (NetApp/IBM/HP);
- TCP/IP protocol and related services in a Windows 2012, 2016, 2019 environment: DNS, DHCP, WINS...;
- Hardware environment (Server);
- Good scripting skills (PowerShell, Bash, ...)
- You are required to have 1 valid Certification (VMware, MS, Linux...)
Description of Tasks
- Drafting operational guidelines, procedures, installation notices and scripts for the integration, installation and upgrade of aforementioned component services;
- Support setup and management of central monitoring infrastructure;
- Assistance with roll-out of new ICT infrastructure projects;
- Operate in accordance with the defined ITIL processes and procedures;
- Performing backup/restore operations on data;
- Development of scripts to improve central management and control facilities (central alerting, central logging, central security polices implementation ...).
- In order to be eligible for this position you need to be citizen of an EU Country
- Education:European secondary school diploma or higher
- Experience: A minimum of 4 years in the area of Server, Backup & Storage
- Language:English fluent