For an important international consultancy we are urgently looking for a Functional Analyst.
As a Functional Analyst you will be responsible of joining a well stablished team of analysts within the insurance field, you will manage the mise en place of dev projects in the insurance field.
By joining this company located in Brussels, You will have the chance to participate in various certifications and trainings to improve your skills. You will grow into a dynamic and really close team, in a healthy company. They are one of the leaders of the Belgian consultancy market and are constantly evolving.
- You have the responsibility of studying, monitoring and filing the in use applications.
- Analyse the user's requirements and check their implementations within the project.
- You are responsible for the liaison between the business analysts and the end users, going through analyse and test phases.
- You'll be responsible of the testing organisation within the project.
- You hold a Bachelor degree or a master.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in the IT domain in a similar environment.
- You have the ability of multitasking and prioritising meeting goals in time.
- You have a strong technical background, with a deep understanding of IT Sector and development.
- Previous experiences & strong language in Cobol.
- You have very good communication skills, and are good at relationship building.
- You speak perfectly English French or Dutch will be an asset.
- A gross annual salary up to 60K depending of your experience.
- A very interesting extra-legal package (health insurance, pension plan).
- A company car and a fuel card.
- Meal vouchers 8€, net expenses.
- The chance to join a big group, full of career opportunities with an international environment.
- A company that cares about its employees and put their comfort as a top priority.
Interested? Send us your CV ASAP!