My client is a provider of HR solutions to helps companies deal with time more efficiently and more valuable.
As a Senior Developer you are part of the development team, consisting of developers and testers.
You will be working on a Web application that uses the latest front-end technologies and advanced back-end technologies such as CQRS and event sourcing.
- You take the team with you and lead our juniors in the right direction.
- You ensure that the quarterly objectives are achieved, adjust where necessary and face the challenge together with the team to bring the quality of our application to a higher level.
- This can range from polishing an existing functionality, proposing and developing something new to fundamentally rethinking how we do certain things.
- Our solution consists of several modules and is mainly built with Microsoft stack (Windows, .NET, C#, SQL Server, ...).
- You have solid expertise in .NET
- We expect you to have the necessary knowledge about TDD, design patterns, Web services, ...
- Knowledge of DDD, BDD, event storming, CQRS and / or event sourcing is an asset
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You know better than anyone that communication is crucial to ensure that everything runs smoothly within your team and you enjoy working with junior colleagues
- You are a good speaker and writer, both in Dutch and in English.
- A leading growth company with an ingrained culture of innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Every day offers a different challenge
- Agile & self-managing teams(where your voice counts.)
- Team activities.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, company car, group - and hospitality insurance...