Gentis is a Belgian recruitment company headquartered in Brussels and providing permanent staffing as well as project sourcing solutions worldwide in multiple sectors.
My client is a Belgian customer marketing agency based in Flemish Brabant.
They are helping great companies to create strong and profitable relationships with their customers.
We are looking for a .NET Developer to join our IT department and build and maintain user-friendly Web applications, ranging from analysis to implementation and documentation, testing, optimization and monitoring.
If you're equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code , we'd like to meet you.
WHAT DOES THE JOB INVOLVE?
- You see every technical question from the customer as a challenge and you answer it with sophisticated and feasible solutions. You analyze and think about the best approach.
- You are a real team player. You work efficiently with your fellow backend developers, with our front-end development team and with our project managers.
- You deliver projects within the agreed deadlines.
- You keep your fingers firmly on the pulse of the most important trends in the field of Web development, online communication and social media.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN THIS FUNCTION?
- You do not see quality as an option, but as a must.
- You have a passion for NET C#, MVC and Microsoft SQL Server.
- You work smoothly with GIT
- You are familiar with the entire development process, from integration, testing to deployment and monitoring.
- You are committed to optimization and performance (database performance, as well as page speed, SEO, ...).
- You know your way around cloud services (Microsoft Azure and / or AWS).
- Big Data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual / augmented reality, IoT and chatbots arouse your special interest and are domains that you would like to work with.
WHAT DO YOU STUFF WITH YOUR FRIENDS?
A chance to be part of a no-nonsense team with talented colleagues in a well-structured work environment.
We offer you a competitive salary with many extra benefits and numerous options to further develop your career.