As a .NET Web developer, you are part of a young, motivated team that is engaged daily, in an Agile (Scrum) way, on various IT projects of which you take the Sitecore CMS to heart. You build functional and user-friendly Web applications in Sitecore that are integrated in a smart and robust way with various backend systems. Your developments are qualitative, maintenance-friendly and well documented
You work with high-end technologies, based on C # .NET. Think of Sitecore, Visual Studio and Azure DevOps. To ensure the quality of our projects, we also work according to Scrum, we do code reviews and unit tests, end-2-end tests and load tests.
- Building new Web applications and maintaining existing Web applications
- Bug fixing and Testing (your) code, manual, unit, integration and browser tests
- You actively participate in the process of inventing, designing, building, measuring and learning.
- You don't turn your hand to integration challenges with external systems.
- You are proactive, go for quality and love to develop in a complex environment
- You are customer-oriented (internal customers), initiative-oriented and convert your improvements into concrete actions.
- Full-Stack Developer with a passion for .NET and an affinity for front-end Web development
- Medior level: ASP.NET, MSSQL, HTML, JSON, HTTP, WebAPI
- Constructive, problem-solving communication is in your genes
- Team player with a critical mind
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration
- An exciting position in a dynamic and high-tech environment
- A specific sitecore .NET development training
- Numerous training opportunities and career opportunities
- An attractive salary and numerous fringe benefits (including company car)
- A pleasant business climate with a healthy work-life balance