We are looking for a Technical / Functional Analyst to be part of the Development team and works together with the Business Analyst and the Product Owner.
In this role, you will makes sure that the Product Backlog Items are SMART and fulfil the Definition of Ready before entering the Sprint Backlog.
You will work closely with the development team ensuring appropriate functional details are captured, shared , understood.
- You will be responsible of managing functional requirements in partnership and collaboration with the Business Analyst, architecture and delivery leads.
- Liaises with development teams to prioritise and deliver against the requirements
- You will be responsible for supporting the testing requirements together with the QA testing Team
- Drives data discovery, sourcing, modelling and analytics to support the creation of data flows and models.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in Technical Analysis roles within the Banking or financial environment
- Dutch or French, Fluent in English
- High analytical and technical capabilities.
- Self-motivated and flexible to work autonomously
- Java environnement
- Informatica ETL
- Relational databases & SQL knowledge
- SOA / REST concepts knowledge
- Cloud computing knowledge
- Good knowledge of business analysis methods and tools.
By joining our company, you will be able to grow your talents with challenging software and projects in a demanding sector.
- Our company is people-oriented with an informal environment, close to our final clients.
- We offer attractive and flexible pay packages, depending on experience.