- As a Project Manager, you assume responsibility for the project planning, budget and scope.
- Before the project starts:
- you make up the Project Management and Release Plans, and you identify and evaluate project risks;
- you make sure the expected quality levels are well defined and deliverables are clear;
- you provide your project team with all the information they need to perform well.
- Throughout the project, you assure Gfi and the customer of the necessary follow up and problem solving, and you report on a regular basis to all parties involved. This means more concretely:
- you keep the functional and technical scope under control, you produce progress reports and you discuss the progress with all relevant parties (customer, your team, Gfi, partners, ...);
- you watch over the project margin by respecting workload and planning constraints, and you approve the timesheets of your team members to prepare invoicing;
- when there are some deviations related to planning, budget or quality you immediately take corrective action. You follow up issues and actions and you make sure that problems get solved in an efficient and constructive manner. If necessary, you establish change request proposals, depending on the progress of the project.
- you provide your team with the necessary information and instructions. When conflicts arise, you mediate between team members and make sure that they stay motivated to perform well.
- At the end of the project, you are responsible for closing the project in an efficient way. You organise the project debriefing and define the lessons learned, you make sure all documentation is provided...
- Apart from your project related assignments, you will be involved in internal projects and activities : presales support, further developing the Gfi Methodology, coaching Junior colleagues, actively participating in knowledge sharing via the Gfi knowledge platform.
In order to succeed in this role, we are looking for Project Managers with the following profile:
- your background allows you to have a good understanding of the Software/Systems Development Lifecycle (Sdlc) ;
- you have at least working knowledge of project management methodologies (Prince2, PMBOK, Agile, Scrum, ...);
- you have experience with testing;
- you have strong relationship building and interpersonal skills and are able to work under pressure;
- you have problem solving skills and communication/negociation skills;
- you speak fluently at least one of the national languages (NL/FR) and you have a good knowledge of English;
- A flexible and stimulating environment with challenging missions and projects;
- The chance to work together with a team of specialists and a Network of partners;
- Extensive tools and practices to support you in your daily work;
- Several career opportunities in line with your expertise and interests and an attractive salary package with extensive benefits.