Ask anyone at TheValueChain why he or she likes working for the company and the answer will be: because of the great atmosphere and the professionalism. You can let your hair down every now and again. Correction, you must :-). Watch the Red Devils together. Have a drink in the evening. Colleagues you like hanging out with in your spare time are a rare commodity, but not at TheValueChain.
- Collaborate with functional experts on project needs to understand requirements, estimate and implement solutions.
- Contributes and participates in technical walk-throughs with team members.
- Creates technical documentation to describe program development, logic and coding.
- Researches and recommends new solutions to enhance the value of business systems and databases (HANA).
- Enhances, modifies and customizes existing processes using Abap and other SAP development tools and technologies such as Webdynpro, Adobe, Workflow, Cds, ...
- Engages in multiple large implementation projects from blueprint to go-live and beyond.
- Collaborate with team members and other departments to develop, maintain, review, analyze, modify and support business change requests including configuration, enhancements, upgrades and testing to support our integrated business processes.
- Occasionally work with web technologies including: Web Services, RESTful APIs, OData and NetWeaver GateWay.
- Develops frontend applications using FIORI and/or Ui5.
- Works with the SAP Cloud Platform to support, maintain, and enhance our Hybrid mobile applications or Bydesign implementations.
- Diagnoses performance issues using SAP standard tools.
- Adheres to TheValueChain best practice guidelines, standards and application change management procedures.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree.
- Three years of experience in SAP software development, diagnosing performance issues, debugging, and implementing projects.
- Ability to speak Dutch or French and English is required.
- Ability to read and write in English is required.
- Good working knowledge of PC, Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint), Internet, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development best practices for the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and design.
It's impossible to define 'a great atmosphere'. You can't Google it. Ask someone what they mean, and you get the usual responses. We have a close team. Everyone is very open. There's lots of personal contact. When you walk around for a day at TheValueChain offices you will see it. You will understand what our consultants mean. They like working. They are proud of their company. Of their profession. They'll happily tell you all about the family feel.
Lifelong learning is one of the cornerstones of TheValueChain. With the solution evenings where the consultants share their expertise. Or the workgroups on the latest technologies. Or the coaching sessions personal skills to leadership.