To Support our client's rapid growth we are looking to recruit a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team.
Our client is a scale-up company specialized in digital monitoring solutions for the health sector.
They will offer you a pemanent or freelance contract in their office based in Brussels, a lot of challeging projects, a multicultural environment and a very generous homeworking policy, should you desire it !
If you are looking for your next challenge, timing is perfect to join them : get it touch for more information.
Your mission at our client
- As the Senior DevOps engineer of the team, you will have a proven experience implementing systems with a high level of interfacing with third party systems and working in both, Cloud and on-premise environments.
- Develop, deploy, Support and maintain global application production environments
- Improve performance, lower costs, and deploy products
- Design and maintain production monitoring systems
- Seek opportunities to streamline standard operating procedures through automation
- Analyze architectural and feature specs and translate them into infrastructure needs
- We are looking for someone with good knowledge of the state of the art in web application development
- Experience working in an Azure environment, PaaS and SaaS
- Experience with automation/configuration management (Powershell)
- A working knowledge of Java and its delivery tools: Maven, jenkins, GIT, ...
- A working knowledge of SQL Server and Windows Administration (Ubuntu is a plus)
- As part of the technical team is based abroad, fluency in English will be mandatory for optimal communication.
The technical expertise is important, but above all what our client is looking for is the right attitude and shared values. If you value ambition, recognition, freedom, trust and joy then it might just be your dream job !