For one of our clients, we are currently seeking for a EUC Project Manager for a 6 months mission, located in Flemish Brabant.
- The role of the End User Computing (EUC) Project Manager is to assist in the smooth translation of customer within End User Computing requirements, either related to Cloud image provisioning or End User client roll out, by providing consultative services through Customer visits, deal with tools and processes, managing overall projects according to methodologies likewise PMI and Prince2.
- The EUC PM will have also to provide support to the Local Business Unit (BU) around technical specification, Engineering technical capabilities, and product transitions.
- Essentially, he/she will own the technical requirements for each Customer project from inception through to project retirement.
- The role is a key member of the EUC Team and will be expected to undertake specific additional assignments at the request of the EUC Delivery Manager.
- Liaise with appointed Customers to determine their exact customization needs, including Hardware, software and any other needs for their IT or end-user project requirements. Meaning where required to visit customers, presenting all the EUC capabilities and the EUC offerings portfolio, in order to capture all the Customers requirements in term of Hardware integrations, Software integrations and asset management services. In addition, determine any other data relevant to the logistics of the roll-out including dates for completion, volumes etc.
- Liaise directly with engineering Project Managers, ensuring they have a thorough knowledge of the requirements as laid out in the Technical Specifications document previously agreed with the Customer.
- Ascertain cost and lead time for validated projects and communicate quotation to Sales team
- Validate first pass production unit with customer and attain written sign-off to enable mass production
- Liaise with customer in relation to field issues. Analyze and communicate quality and work to determine root-cause and fastest possible fix, for minimum impact on project roll-out
- Proactively manage all transition requirements for customer projects
- Identify changes in integration market and any competitive advantage which would be beneficial to incorporate into the EUC service portfolio
- Use Project Management tools and methodologies along the project LifeCycle
- A flexible, self-motivated and goal oriented approach
- Strong business awareness and customer focus
- Excellent communication skills at
- Integrity in all business dealings
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Business or equivalent qualification in an associated field is preferred
- 5 years' experience minimum in project management
- Excellent knowledge of P.C architecture and peripherals is essential for End User Computing, including Tablets (but also on Servers)
- Intimate knowledge of P.C operating systems, in particular Microsoft Operating Systems (mainly Windows 7 and Windows 8.1) and a good knowledge of business s/w applications is essential
- Excellent communication skills, written, oral and presentation in English, Dutch or French
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and customer facing skills
- PMP or Prince 2 certification
If you recognize yourself in this job description do not hesitate to apply, we will contact you as soon as possible to give you more details about this opportunity!