Halian - Java Developer
Onbepaalde duur, Bepaalde duur, Freelance (> 6 maanden)
< 2 jaar ervaring
For one of our clients, we are actively looking for several Junior Java developers based in Brussels and/or Hasselt
- Our application landscape uses 2 main components, the HPC Manager (Headpoint Catalogue Manager), which is a custom developed Java application, that manages the clients and its activated services in the market. The second component is a COTS solution from Siemens (EnergyIP). This application is market-leader in the management of Smart Meter readings. EnergyIP can be extended with custom Java applications.
- We are looking for a developer that will help us in both HPCM and EnergyIP custom developments, and will support these developments as of the first go-live (planned September 2019). The project has multiple phases, after the first go-live, development for the next phases will have to be executed in parallel with supporting the live system.
We are using the following technologies
We expect potential new colleagues to be familiar with these technologies or to have a convincing professional background that they will learn fast in using these technologies.
- Application (Micro Services):
- Spring Boot
- Spring Cloud Stream met RabbitMQ binding
- Spring Cloud Sleuth
- Spring Security
- Zuul Proxy
- Hibernate Envers
- Query DSL
- Angular 5
- Docker Swarm
- Docker Virtual Network
- Monitoring: ELK-stack
- NL native level is a must
- FR/EN is a plus
Do not hesitate to send us your CV if this kind of opportunity can interest you!
We will contact you as soon as possible to give you more details about the mission.
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Toon volledige beschrijving
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!