You will work in the Group Strategy & Analytics division, reporting to the Head of Customer Insights & Analytics. In this function, you'll represent GSA in the data transformation, data privacy, segmentation and content fora.
What you'll do
- guide GSA department through the data transformation roadmap, consolidating the inputs of the different GSA BI teams (e.g. onboarding of Collibra, migration to Cloud, participate to the change management core team).
- act as single point of contact for data privacy & ethics (contacts with the legal department, follow-up of GDPR cleanings, share best practises from the privacy ambassadors, participate to the privacy committee.
- own the internal segmentation processes. This implies the identification of the different stakeholders, the different processes and changes to be made to those processes, the organization of alignments meetings.
- support process & organisation questions in different BI Domains (e.g. positioning of targeted advertising, data monetization...).
- Business driven and data minded
- Strong business acumen and able to understand the impact of data in achieving business objectives and to translate them into concrete data needs and actions
- Excellent oral/written communication & balanced with assertiveness & respect
- Autonomous, efficient and organized and able to respect deadlines
- Able to work in a collaborative and service-oriented spirit
- Result oriented & perserverant
- Helicopter view, visualizing complex topics in a simple way
- Structured, result-oriented and practical (feet on the ground)
- Master degree and/or equivalent in experiences
- Experience in data organisation, governance and privacy (GDPR)
- Experience in Telecom, IT and/or media
- Design & document team's requirements,
- Stakeholder management & influence
- Project & change management
- Passive knowledge of data science & governance tools and the cloud environment
- Good understanding of the main business processes and IT systems involved along the data lifecycle
- Mature experience
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.