We are looking for a Technical Analyst specialized in Human Resources applications, with a focus on Oracle CX Cloud (Rightnow) and preferably Fusion HR / Oracle HCM Cloud applications. The Technical Analyst is a critical role and serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities. This role also manages and leads small to medium projects related to HRIS applications.
What you'll do
- Perform Systems Administration (60%): o Fulfil ongoing report requests for creation of new reports, updates to existing reports and creation/adjustments to scheduled reports o Provide second and third tier support for HRIS applications across all areas of HR and the enterprise o Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data o Coordinate and assist with day-to-day administration and maintenance for HRIS applications with other team members o Liaise with the Cloud vendor, internal IT teams and the external supporting partners to solve end user technical issues o Manage and coordinate system updates and upgrades including functionality and end to end user testing in partnership with our Implementation Service Providers o Monitor system performance and identify processes that need improvement o Perform functional setup and configuration changes for the deployment of new technology features and functionalities o Serve as the go-to subject matter expert for HR Cloud applications related topics
- A self-starter with a passion for process excellence: You take initiative. You possess self-motivation and can work with little or no supervision. When you need support or guidance, you're not shy to ask. Continuous improvement is your middle name and you're committed to relentlessly enhancing our HR systems and processes to increase efficiency and system effectiveness while delivering the best user experience.
- Flexible: You prefer a fast-paced and dynamic environment and are Agile and comfortable enough to keep up as plans change and evolve. You have the ability to work well under pressure and make informed decisions
- Tech savvy: You're not only comfortable with technology - you 'excel' at it. You have strong technical aptitude and an analytical mindset with ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues as well as quickly adapt to learn new systems and processes.
- A multi-tasking machine: You've demonstrated the ability to balance and manage multiple shifting priorities with accuracy, efficiency, and in a timely manner due to your strong organization skills. You have demonstrated skills in process improvement and project implementation.
- You collaborate: You're the consummate team player, able to build strong relationships and effectively partner with other team members to achieve results. You understand how your work (& the way you communicate it) is important to other people. You can effectively work with all levels of management and possess negotiation skills to help drive decisions
- Hands-on experience with Oracle CX Cloud (former Rightnow) (MUST)
- You are able to code SQL and Excel VBA queries (MUST)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business or related field Human Resources, Information System or Technology, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent combination of training and experience preferred
- Strong work ethic for working with confidential and sensitive information
- 2 or more years of progressively responsible information technology experience which includes programming experience involving database management
- Advanced MS Office skills specifically in Excel (formulas, Vlookups, etc.)
- Experience in configuration and system admin experience in Cloud environment
- Hands-on experience with Fusion / Oracle HCM Cloud is a plus
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch is a plus
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.