Is it time to take your Python Software Engineer skills to a higher level? Our client, a biotech company is looking for its future senior Python developer with a strong background in software engineering, architecture and analysis.
You will be part of a growing multi-disciplinary engineering team consisting of researchers, developers, electronics engineers, optical engineers, biophysicists, fluidic designers, clinical lab personnel and many more.
The company will welcome you in fast-moving, fast-growing, passionate and ambitious environment.
Your job as Python Software Engineer
As Python Software Engineer, you will be part of the whole software development lifecycle.
Required skills for this Python Software Engineer position
- Expert Python knowledge and coaching skills
- Experience with various relevant Python frameworks such as Numpy, SciPy and OpenCV
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Deep understanding of databases and SQL
- Familiarity with optimizing image processing, computer vision and deep learning algorithms for CPU and GPU platforms.
- An understanding of relevant regulatory requirements within the IVD/medical industry is a plus
- Master in Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent by experience
- At least 10 years' experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- Start date : as soon as possible
- Type of contract : CDI - internal permanent employee
- Location: Leuven
Rewards & Benefits
- Extensive learning opportunities
- International and multidisciplinary team
- Multiple growing opportunities in a new and exciting cutting-edge field in point-of-care diagnostics
Apply now for this Python Software Engineer position.
Are you our new Python Software Engineer?
Apply online or contact me about this job or similar jobs in IT via the button below.