Your role ...
- Contributing to define the user's requirements and examining potential functional solutions in conjunction with the IT business experts
- You design, build and test IT products (functional, performance, resilience and security tests) in line with the customer's requirements and IT Area' set of guidelines
- Performing functional analyses and advising your internal clients in the choice of solution
- Running the functional tests (validation of developments)
- Monitoring implementation of the projects for which you are responsible in conjunction withthe project leader;
- Training of users of the application and writing the functional documentation
- Providing functional support and distributing the necessary information to all participants
As a Feature Engineer, you will deliver functional designs,
specifications, models and solutions in order to obtain a high quality IT
application for your internal clients. Next to this, you have a broad and diverse set of competencies that allow you to design, develop, test and deliver applications and/or infrastructure services in the scope of your squad. When necessary, you will also contribute to applications maintenance, administering them and eventually decommissioning them.
Are you someone who is ...
- Able to speak up
- Ask questions/take actions/find people that can help if things are not clear
- Able to listen, summarize, challenge
- Interested in the business processes behind the solutions
- Positive mindset, being constructive
- Willing to help others in working towards a good solution
And you also have ...
- Passion for IT
- Experience with working in a mixed onshore-offshore team
- Experience in Agile Context (not having complete picture, but nevertheless being able to work on relevant parts)
- Experience in working in a 'complex' environment (so not only in an 'isolated' team)
- Should be able to indicate why he's applying for this specific role, and not another role
- Should be able to explain what his ambitions are for the next 10y (towards technical, business, functional or manager role?)
- Proven skills in writing functional specifications
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in software development and infra stack building
- Be able to understand an E2E solution, and to slice it in workable parts
- Skills to communicate with both business, developpers and architects (speak all languages)
- Experience with ECM (ideally DCTM).
- Knowledge of main ECM concepts (Doc capture, Doc archival, Doc retrieval, Doc retention, ...)
- Knowledge of datamodels, Access control, workflow, document lifecycle, taxonomy, auditing
- Experience with or at least understanding integration technologies (webservices, rest API, ...)
- XML, XSD
- Enough technical understanding to be able to troubleshoot and pinpoint issues
... Then you are our new Dev Engineer ECM with Functional Knowledge