Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
What you'll do
Ensure that all business and technical aspects of the delivery of functionalities are executed smoothly and that software delivery within your team is a continuous process.
- Removal of impediments, timely preparation of required system configurations and infrastructure, etc.
- Ensure development of detailed execution plans where required and oversee the implementation
- Plan and steer cooperation with system and infrastructure team, external suppliers and partners (for cross domain deliveries)
Our IT R&D department set up is inspired by the Spotify Agile Method.
- Who you are:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in a strategic global project management and Agile environment; with at least having used Java, .NET and/or Oracle.
- Strong negotiator/influencer/consensus builder
- Structured, result-oriented and advanced analytical skills
- Must have:
- Being able to communicate and write fluently in English
- Experience in implementation of continuous improvement methodology (Lean, Six Sigma, etc)
- Nice to have:
- Prince 2, CMMI, PMI certification
- Proficient with JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Visio, MS Project, etc.
What is in it for you
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A Permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.