Role of Agile Coach
- inno.com helps its clients in becoming and staying responsive organizations. Working Agile is a corner stone in the digital transformation process that organizations need to go through as it enables them to deliver faster in a more efficient way.
- To lead such inspiring & challenging tracks inno.com is looking for experienced Agile Coaches that can fire up and anchor the Agile mindset and implement supporting Agile frameworks (Scrum, Scrum of Scrums, Nexus, SAFe, Spotify etc.) at our clients' organizations.
- Are you exited to drive change and improvement? Do you love Agile and Scrum, and do you know how to have them fit (in)to the customer's context and culture? Contact us now and let's discuss your potential over a nice cup of black coffee...
- Open & honest, high energy and intrinsically motivated
- Extremely customer focused, able to adapt quickly to new environments, connect easily with people and context
- Passionate about change and eager to push it forward while managing expectations
- A natural communicator, able to explain complex topics in understandable language to different stakeholders
- Highly autonomous, proactive and responsible
- A team player able to support the learning of others and initiate improvement
- A role model and 'go to person' with high emotional intelligence
- Creative and building upon others' ideas, open to experiment with different approaches
- Capable to build trusted relationships with Senior management
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Solid Scrum Master experience on development teams (Scrum certified)
- Agile Coaching experience (2-5 years)
- Understanding of alternate scaled Agile frameworks (e.g. SAFe, LeSS, Nexus), how and when to leverage them. You preferably hold a certification.
- Proven, proficient coaching/training/mentoring skills, able to stimulate people & team development
- Proven communication and presentation skills such as coaching small and large groups
- Leadership skills: Able to motivate and guide teams and leadership at all levels
- Implement and enhance Agile frameworks across teams and programs
- Knowledge of DevOps capabilities such as Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Ability to align multiple teams (co-located and distributed) into a consistent, cohesive delivery model for maximum productivity
- Strong leadership skills that can be leveraged to facilitate discussion and time box sprint-related events and meetings
- Experience compiling metrics that measure the progress and outputs of the sprints and releases