Corporate client based in Brussels.
- You will be a member of a Scrum team and develop new application features, starting from story descriptions, and using test driven and behavioural driven design
- You will be implementing new application features, starting from story descriptions, and using test driven and behavioural driven design.
- You resolve application incidents and problems through bug fixes in order to obtain the necessary quality standard.
- You will intervene when required, during test scenario definition, integration testing and documentation in order to obtain consistent applications/solutions.
- You have a thorough understanding of Agile processes and methodologies.
- You have strong coding kills and at least 3 years of proven experience with Java 8, backend or frontend development as well as thorough understanding of Agile processes and methodologies.
- You enjoy collaborating with others and have good communication skills
- Further optional technical qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- JS and TypeScript, Angular JS, Spring Boot, Rest services
- behaviour driven design using Cucumber and Gherkin DSL
- Docker container technology and infrastructure automation experience using tools such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- GIT and Jenkins pipelines, or other continuous integration tools
- Application and HTTP servers, like Nginx or Tomcat.
6-month freelance contract extendable