For a corporate client in the financial sector, based in Brussels, I'm currently looking for a
Junior Project Management Officer (max 2y. exp. FR mandatory +EN and/or NL) whose main responsibilities will be:
- Meetings organization, support and minutes (including SteerCo support and minutes)
- Give proposal for planning, status reports, problem reporting, resource requirements,...
- Prepare and provide regular and accurate reports (cost estimation, timescales,...).
- Maintain project and quality plans
- Participation in the testing phase (organization, test cases, defects solving follow-up)
- Ensure respects of the formalism in the communication (including the meeting minutes and drawing up the list of actions)
- Follow up the list of actions
- Languages: French (mandatory) with good command of English and/or Dutch
- Eager to learn
- Knowledge of Finance matters : Accounting and Regulatory Reporting
- High adaptability to environment (project phase, people, ways of working)
- Contagious enthusiasm, dynamic and doer
- Ability to solve problems in a pragmatic way within a specific context
- Proactive attitude
- Be comfortable with organization and coordination in a complex environment (large number of interactions and dependencies between projects)
- Excel skills
- Financial institutions based in Brussels.
- 6-month freelance contract (extendable).