IT Solution Architect - ref. 80867 (IGB430314160)
Organisation and department description
Our client is a large company located in the center of Brussels.
The company currently employs a team of 45 Solution Architects, working hard to shape the company's future readiness to adopt new technologies.
The company is currently looking to recruit several bright minds to join this team.
Upon joining the company, you will be mentored by a senior Solution architect as well as a manager to find your way in this complex environment. You will start on smaller projects, before growing gradually to handling the very large and complex ones.
What will you do
- Engage key business stakeholders to understand how new technology will impact business operations
- Taking a horizontal approach, you will talk to various tech experts and Enterprise Architects within the company as well as third party partners to understand the impact of technology on the company's IT landscape
- You will map changes that need to be operated on various, often interconnected, systems and applications
- You elaborate the endto-end IT Solution Architecture in close collaboration with IT delivery teams.
- Write functional specifications and present these to large audiences (tech & business) to get validation
- University degree in IT or Telecommunications
- Fluency in English and the knowledge of either French or Dutch
- 2 years or more experience with a background as IT Business or Functional Analyst in a large and complex environment
- You are not looking to become an expert in a specific niche. You are curious about various topics (CRM, Billing, Networking, Applications, Digitalization, Customer journey, ...)
- You love solving problems, looking at every angle whilst keeping a helicopter view of how change can have impact throughout an organization.
- You are a bit of a geek - new technologies fascinate you.
- Excellent communication skills. You are not afraid to asks follow up questions, challenge and come up with alternatives when necessary
- Agile minded
Permanent contract in the center of Brussels.
Send us your CV via the button below and we'll get in touch with you to discuss more details.