If there is one sector currently in full transformation, it must be the telco sector! One can think of the arrival of new technologies (5g), digital Tv offerings, IoT or digital payment via smartphone. All these changes have major impacts on the overall technological platforms of our client.
You will join a team of 14 technology enthusiasts. This team is responsible for 2 major aspects:
- Provide roadmaps that map the company's evolution for the coming 3-5 years, keeping in mind technological changes (program realignment)
- Impact analysis: a new technology is coming, how will this impact global platforms in the future? What must be done in terms of strategic programs to be ready for these new technologies?
- Master or Engineer degree telecommunications or IT
- Excellent level in English and either French or Dutch
- Technology driven, you love to research emerging technologies, platforms and concepts.
- Seniority: the ideal candidate will have 3-7 years experience as Enterprise Architect, strategic Program Manager or similar positions. A background in R&D could also be an interesting experience. Nevertheless, our client can also be interested by a candidate with less experience but a huge drive to succeed and a first experience in Business/Enterprise Architecture.
- Able to synthetize big bulks of information and present it in a clear and "to the point" manner to top management
- Conceptual thinker, you are able to analyze complex situations, keeping a high level overview and propose creative solutions and alternatives
- A background in the telecommunications sector is a plus, not mandatory.
- An attractive salary with company car and the usual extra-legal benefits
- Join a leading company in its market segment
- An extremely challenging position with a real impact on the strategy of the company
- Lots of interesting and diverse challenges in a fast paced industry sector.