The application is written in .NET . You will not only develop in .NET, but you will think along with the other colleagues about the technical design and evolution and/or improvement of the system. The function is certainly not line work.
On top of the development you also
- Design, implement and maintain a wide range of complex distributed solutions
- Interact, communicate and provide support to a cross-international team
- Work closely with developers, product owners and testers in an Agile environment
- Identify and suggest improvement opportunities
- Hold quality in high regard
- Share your knowledge with the team
A strong experience in following areas is without any doubt needed
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science (or profound equivalent practical experience)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in .NET development
- Understanding of test driven development and desire to write tests.
- High coding standards and understanding of test coverage & test pyramid concept. Familiar with continuous delivery approach mindset.
- Experience with commercial software development.
- Experience with building modular scalable production grade systems.
- Experience with OOP languages such as C#
- Strong experience in the following technologies: C#, , Entity Framework, LINQ, IoC/DI, SQL Server, Oracle, NServiceBus
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Strong communication skills in English (Dutch is an asset)
- Experience with automated tests Eager to work in a cross-international team
- Experience with GIT, Jira and TeamCity are a strong plus
- Knowledge of .NET core and/or Akka is a big advantage
Do you combine the above mentioned knowledge with a passion technology? You can define yourself as a true teamplayer?
Than you are the person we are looking for! We can't wait to receive your CV via the button below.