To help clients to manage the ever-evolving needs of the business, Maltem Consulting provide highly skilled and talented project teams and individual consultants for clients complex projects.
In this perspective, Maltem Consulting is searching for a "Oracle Developer" for one of its clients in Brussels (transport sector), on 11gR2 up till 12cR2 in a Service Oriented Architecture environment.
Who are we looking for ?
- In an Agile environment, you deliver to Functional Analyst, application owner and testers;
- You collaborate with other Oracle Developers to design, develop and test (stored) procedures in PL/SQL, and to maintain database & data dictionary documentation;
- You are able to set up databases & schema's, to provide input to traceability matrices and other end-to-end documentation;
- You are responsible for fine-tuning and performance tuning;
- You perform root cause analysis for operational incidents, and operational hotfix / datafix support;
- You create technical analysis based on functional analysis and solution design;
- You assist in setting up the service management procedures for post go-live, identify non-functional requirements and (contribute to) set(ting) them up;
- In this context, the key performance indicators are:
- Performance on business and data analyses conducted.
- Accuracy & timeliness of deliverables produced.
- Dealing with complex problems and solutions proposed.
- Communication & collaboration skills
- You already have an experience of Oracle Databases features and concepts of the SQL & PL/SQL languages with compression, data cleaning and archiving for at least five years in conducting projects in a complex organization within bank, insurance, telco, retail, transport, energy, ... or corporate (internship included);
- Experience working in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in general and IBM Middleware stack (MQ, TX, WMB), and as Technical Analyst, Business Analyst or similar is a plus;
- You are curious, proactive, flexible with a strong learning appetite and a strong collaborative mind (“Think problem first”).
- You have at least a Bachelor's Degree or 5 years' equivalent experience.
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch (You can follow a conversation and answer in the second language) and English.
Why should you join us ?
- Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise.
- A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to this expertise.
- Our result? A close and customized support.
- Projects, events and workshops dedicated throughout the year, a source of exchanges, career opportunities and also training (Agility, Lean Management...)
- An attractive and evolving salary package.
- Missions with a strong added value within prestigious clients.
- An Access to our large knowledge database and to our training center.
- A support of our experts ... that will help you to become an expert on you own and to continue to grow with us.