Opportunity to work at Group level leading a team of Infrastructure Architects.
Our client is an international group whose IT department is located in Brussels.
The group is currently in a centralization phase and needs a Group Infrastructure Architect to lead a team of Architects.
If you combine strong technical skills with leadership aptitudes, this challenge can be your next step in your career.
AKA: Infrastructure Architect, Infrastructure Standardization Manager
As Group Infrastructure Architect you will report to the Infrastructure Director and be responsible for
- Setting up, harmonizing and monitoring group infrastructure standards
- Designing group architecture and selecting new solutions
- Defining and deploying group standards and policies
- Coordinating the implementation of solutions in the different scopes
- Leading and challenging the teams through KPIs
- Managing the budget of IT investments
- Master's Degree in Technology
- At least 10 years as an Infrastructure Architect with proven experience in building tools & processes
- Strong management and leadership skills with proven experience in leading a people
- Ability to liaise and understand Business' requirements
- Microsoft environment friendly
- ITIL Foundations certification
- Fluency in English and French. Dutch is a plus.