If you have a strong experience in Master Data Management and wish to bring added value to a fast growing organisation, this role, located in Flanders may be of your interest
Our client is a national group, market sector leader, with offices all over Belgium.
Recently created, the group is currently in a transformation phase and needs a Master Data Manager to manage the new MDM team.
If you combine strong technical skills with leadership aptitudes, this challenge can be your next step in your career.
AKA: Master Data Manager, MDM
As Master Data Manager you will report to the IT Director and be responsible for
- Managing a team of 10 people
- Creating, implementing and improving procedures and methods
- Guiding and supporting the data quality improvement and governance initiative
- Coaching and challenging multidisciplinary teams and their leaders
- Organising an implementation of national MDM initiatives
As Master Data Manager, you need to comply with the following
- Master's Degree in Business, Technology or equivalent through experience
- At least 10 years of experience in a data driven environment
- Strong communication and leadership skills with proven experience in people management
- Experience in MDM implementation in a medium to large company
- Analytical mind and Sense of initiative
- Fluency in Dutch and English, good knowledge of French.
Full package, including company car and bonus