Modis - IT Professionals
We are currently looking for young ICT professionals who would like to become the Future Leaders in ICT in the function as Project Manager, Functional Analyst, Software Engineer or Test Manager or ...
Our Client is specialized in developing future leaders through traineeships. They attract young talents, develop them into young leaders and connect them with partnering organisations in order to strengthen both in the long run.
During the traineeship, you will be employed, coached and trained by our client while working on challenging IT project..
Project Manager, Functional Analyst, Software Engineer or Test Manager? Opportunities abound when you start as a young IT talent. Ready to unlock your full potential right now? Discover your best fit with our Deep Dive IT program.
Grow. Build. Unleash yourself.
You want to grow in IT? Sure, you'll need to work on your technical skills. But there's plenty more to discover and develop to really make the difference in IT. Strong communication skills to connect to the business! Project management skills to deliver on time! An innovative mindset to think ahead! We'll help you rise up to the challenge.
Ready to build the IT department of the future?
The Client is transforming the way they do business. Focus for the future: connecting with customers in an ever more digital and personal way. IT is a top priority. Improve the time-to-market, introduce future ways of working, get the IT architecture ready for innovation - there's a lot that needs to be done. That's why they need young IT talents to build the IT department of the future. Especially those like you, want to move things forward.
A deep dive into IT
How does this traineeship work? It's easy: the client gives you the challenges and everything you need to grow and to discover which role fits you best.
From IT talent to IT professional in 24 months: that's our promise.
This is your chance to:
- Build your expertise through different strategic IT projects.
- Unleash yourself and develop your personal skills
- Change management, design thinking, storytelling and team dynamics:that's what you'll learn about during 20 days of training.
- You will also get a personal coach who will challenge you and make you reach your full potential.
During the traineeship, we will help you orient towards what you like best. Succeeded?.
Do you have what it takes?
So, you're ready to unleash the IT professional in you. Then this is what we expect from you:
- Master's degree in IT, Economic or Engineering Or Bachelor's degree in IT
- Maximum 2 years of working experience
- Proven affinity with IT and want to dive deeper
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French. A basic knowledge of the other.
- Strong communication & networking skills
- Pragmatic and results-oriented
- Long-term thinker with the ability to inspire others