We are looking for a Desktop Technician to support us in an important (re-)staging of laptops project.
Type of contract: Freelance
Duration: 3 months + extensions
- Execute laptop staging
- Welcome end users to distribute these laptops
- During software deployment projects, ensures that IT or telephony equipment (software or Hardware) linked to workstations is well installed, and fully operational.
- A first experience as Desktop Technician
- Install, configure, and support (iMac) end user services
- Knowledgeable with Windows 10 & iOS
- Knowledgeable with MacOSX + Chromeos is a plus
- Basic understanding of SCCM
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Migration experience is a plus (not a must - Just to help understand the magnitude/importance of project Tulip and RTO)
- Basic troubleshooting skills (e.g. Needed to make assessment whether or not a device needs to be sent out for RMA.)
- Self management (stress, time, assertiveness, interpersonal skills)
- Efficient and effective communication skills in Dutch and English
Interested to know more ?
Then apply directly with your latest CV via the button below.