We are looking for a Senior Analyst Developer Java for our client based in Brussels.
Your Main tasks
- You are responsible for the maintenance and development of several applications and interfaces used by the company, its customers and external partners
- You participate in the development of new, innovative and user-friendly applications, based on development standards, frameworks and technical guidelines and existing security
- You support and / or take charge of the release process in the production environment and monitor commissioning
- You communicate directly with internal / external clients about their processes and business needs.
- You analyze and question business requirements and transform them into technical solutions by writing qualitative and easy-to-read code.
- You ensure quality through development based on testing and continuous learning
- As a true "software professional", you create applications and functions of high quality that generate additional business value.
- You restore the codes existing if necessary
- You guide LESS experienced developers by performing regular reviews
- code and providing them with comments and suggestions
- You take the initiative in the event of more complex requests and / or problems
- You actively share your knowledge and contribute to the continuous improvement of the team
- Several years of professional experience
- In-depth knowledge of recent Java frameworks (e.g. Spring, Hibernate)
- Experience with:
- Application integration and excellent database knowledge
- Providing end-to-end solutions while taking into account business processes
- Solving problems and tasks of varying complexity
- Agile development methods such as Scrum / Kanban.
-Overview of lifecycle management, continuous integration and tools
necessary (e.g. Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
-A great passion for learning, personal development and sharing of
Nice to have
Bachelor or Master Degree linked to ICT
- You have a good knowledge of French or Dutch AND English
- You are convinced of the advantages of the Agile method (for example: continuous improvement, teamwork) where you are open and willing to try it
- You have strong analytical skills, a great sense of responsibility and good ethics working
- You can translate technical concepts into understandable language
- You can supervise junior team members, including providing them with
explanations, assigning them training tasks, giving them feedback