About the job
- You will be joining a big player of the automotive industry developing automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electrical powertrain.
- More precisely, you will be part of the team responsible for the embedded software of the transmission control units (Tcu's). This team of 15 people is developing the lower layer of the software making the link between application, electronic board devices and the vehicle Network.
- You will be accountable for the design, implementation, test and documentation of software functionality. The team is working using Agile methodology and you will have to interact with the controls and electronic teams.
- You hold a Master in Embedded Software
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a big plus
- You have at least 5 years' experience in real-time embedded software development
- You are familiar with Ecus, Can bus & 32bit multi-core microcontrollers and master the C language
- We are very committed to our corporate values and hope that you will share them