As a project manager, you will manage one or more projects and teams that deliver software solutions for our logistics customers to help reduce traffic on the road. The projects enable our customers through user-friendly webapps to tackle the complex logistics problems they face. You will have the opportunity to lead teams that are delivering ground-breaking optimization and routing solutions in the cloud through an Agile way of working.
- Managing the execution of the project and achievement of benefits of the project. You are authorized to take decisions for your project within the agreed limits and tolerances
- Communicating with the customer about status, risks and issues. You engage with the wider organization that you depend on for your project execution or that depends upon you
- Reporting into the customer and the internal management on project status
- Escalating into the customer and the internal management (upcoming) major changes, issues or risks outside of your authority
- Instructing the team members on tasks to be executed and monitoring on the correct execution
- We would love to speak to you if the following questions are triggering you:
- Do you want to manage teams that build software to reduce traffic and thus CO2 emission?
- Do you love to manage complex projects in an international context that make a true difference?
- Do you have your own PM methodology derived from standards, which you like to apply in a tailored way?
- Do you want to help grow our company by playing a key role in strategic projects?
- Do you have a history and legacy of managed projects which still make you feel proud?
- Good experience and know-how to manage multiple simultaneous software delivery projects from start to end and to be able to prioritize accordingly. You're able to manage projects according to a formal PM methodology, yet the delivery by the teams, is done in an Agile way
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills to both customers (including C-level stakeholders) and co-workers.You are very good at managing expectations
- Experience and a strong feel for managing teams and people in a way that each project will grow them and make them stronger. You're also leading by example
- A hollistic view and common sense, and yet the ability to dive into the details if needed
- Great passion and drive to help build the logistics solutions and products of the future. Experience with the logistics business is considered strong a plus
- Ability to work in a team or independently and you're able to take on responsibility
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees