PHP Developer - Industry
Stimulated by the idea of collaborating in a globally represented company? The latter is looking for its new PHP Developer.
This American company has been present in Luxembourg for more than 15 years and has about a hundred employees in its ranks. Both family and structured, the company offers you a training course so that it is no longer a secret for you.
You will join an IT team made up of 2 developers and 1 helpdesk. Your tasks will include redesigning the group's various sites and creating content via an e-book of the products offered by the company.
A year punctuated by events and (occasional) business trips will also be part of your schedule.
Free parking is also available.
- Development, website creation and content
- Maintenance and evolution of content
- Technological watch to be ensured
- You have at least an associate degree in computer science
- You are fluently in French and English
PHP Developer / Offer
- An attractive salary in line with your profile
- Flexible hours: make the most of your free time
- A training programme to keep up to date with the overall operation of the company
- A structured company with a family spirit
- Teamwork: share your skills and ideas
- Varied missions to break your routine
Interested in this opportunity?
Do not hesitate to send us your CV. Simon Tachousin and Justine Bauchot are in charge of this position.
- Confidentiality Guaranteed -