An innovative and international start-up is currently looking for a Project Manager in order to support its growth in Luxembourg and join its 60 passionate employees coming from all over the world!
The company is continuously expanding itself and has a strong DNA: multicultural / international spirit, business agility, expertise! You will have the opportunity to become Oracle certified and your package will include also: meal vouchers, a company car and fuel card.
You will have the chance to evolve in a challenging and fast-growing company where you would share your IT knowledge with the rest of the team.
As a Project Manager you'll be in charge of the biggest customer and you'll be responsible of the end-to-end solutions delivery and integration. You'll manage a Team gathering 15 people (Business Analyst, Developers, Architect, Tech Lead, QA).
- Drive end-to-end projects with project management methodology
- Project integration (Roadmap, governance, technology)
- Define, anticipate and manage project scope (deadline, resources, budget, risks..)
- Manage stakeholders, Business Units and Development Team (daily meeting, Demo)
- Ensure high level of quality and apply all the SLA (KPI, reporting..)
- Be curious and innovative to find new opportunities with the client to perform and evolve activities
- Passionate about informatic you have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor Degree in IT or a similar diploma
- Oracle knowledge is mandatory (OUM, SOA, BPM, WebCenter....)
- ITIL, ITSL or PMI certification
- Java or DBA Background is a big plus
- Fluently in English and French (write and speak) !! Any other language is a plus.
- An attractive salary up to 80k€ (depending on your profile and Experience)
- Company car and fuel card (salary compensation is also negotiable)
- A yearly bonus (up to 4k€)
- Meal Vouchers of 10.80€ to enjoy your lunch
- Dynamic start-up with a friendly atmosphere and many career opportunities!
- Oracle certifications and trainings
- Multicultural environment within a growing company
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to send your CV via the button below.