- You take the lead for discussing and defining software solutions, to manage and operate the radio network infrastructure (network design, network configuration, network build & rollout, network performance, network alarms).
- You contribute to the actual implementation and roll out of software solutions, by working with the external IT implementation team and the MWingz project team.
As Functional Analyst/Solution Architect, you:
- Master solution design methodologies (user story modelling, data modelling, architecture modelling, ..), allowing you to create yourself or validate other people's solution documentation, for the project.
- Work with project stakeholders and subject matter experts, to understand business objectives and user expectations.
- Contribute to the elaboration of budget and timeline, for the overall project or a specific release.
- Lead the initial discussions and requirements gathering, and create functional analysis documents (data model, use cases/user stories, business process) based on these work sessions.
- Elaborate overall solution structure and architecture, and create high level design documentation for these architecture guidelines (application architecture, technical architecture, non-functional requirements).
- Work with MWingz procurement team, to provide adequate inputs for sourcing (RFP documents, ..)
- Coordinate and facilitate the user testing (test strategy, test organization & timing) and user adoption (roll-out, data migration, user training).
Your specific expertise
- Knowledge on telecom and specifically with Mobile Network technologies (2G GSM / 3G UMTS / 4G LTE)
- Knowledge on software products related to telecom Operations Support Solutions (OSS)
- Knowledge on IT software technologies (RDBMS, Web technologies, integration technologies, programming languages, ..)
- Familiar with telecom organizations and activities like radio network configuration, radio network design, radio network operations, radio network optimisation,
- You have an engineering degree, with good knowledge of software solutions, software technologies and software development methods.
- Minimum experience: 3 years in telecom and/or Software.
- You have knowledge/experience in Telecommunications Networks (especially radio access networks).
- You have previous experience on Solution Analysis and Design
- Bi-lingual : English and Dutch or French.