We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
- We open up a world of digital opportunities, so people live better and work smarter.
- We are looking for a Web designer in the B2B digital sales team.
- You will be part of a pleasant marketing & communication team with great clients and great challenges. Where you will get the necessary space to build strong content and campaign Web pages. Where you can completely let yourself go in your creativity.
- The digital sales team is part of the EBU (Enterprise Business Unit) Marketing Department.
- The Enterprise Business Unit operates for the professional market and the public sector. Its ambition is to support each customer on their path towards digital transformation through first-class connectivity and expertise in cloud services, IoT, Big Data and security.
- Boosting our digital channels is a key element in our #Inspire2022 strategy, you will be part of this transformation.
- Do you have a couple of years of digital experience? Is designing attractive digital content and is including these in effective customer journeys a piece of cake for you ... then you are the perfect candidate to optimize the online experience for the Proximus visitors.
What we expect from you
- The job involves a great deal of coordination and communication, you will be working closely with product managers, UX designers, publishers, copywriters and external agencies. You will need to be analytical: being able to assess the impact of UI design and usability changes, in close collaboration with our digital analytics team, is key.
- You will be accountable for designing Web pages, traffic building and conversion optimization for the EBU section of the Proximus website. Continuous performance analysis of our digital marketing actions is a key responsibility.
- Translating business briefings into compelling online experiences is one of your responsibilities. We expect you to come up with proactive guidance to improve our digital presence.
- The ability to work independently, out-of-the box thinking is much appreciated.
- Knowledge of responsive design and mobile UI is a strong plus. Experience with Magnolia, our content management system, will help you to master the job.
- Eye for detail and being able to take a helicopter view to guarantee consistent design throughout all touchpoints is important to us.
- You have strong collaboration skills and act as a real team player with a continuous drive to get things done.
- You like to work very structured, have an eye for details and you are prepared to dig into facts & figures.
- You are curious, with a passion for data and digital analytics to define and achieve clear priorities.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Analytics is an asset.
What do you master
- You achieved a bachelor degree.
- You have 3 years experience with digital projects from a business perspective (website optimization, digital self-servicing, social media, Web shops, ...)
- Knowledge of Web traffic building techniques is an asset (Search Engine Marketing, content marketing, social media, ...)
- Being familiar with Magnolia, Axure, Adobe Analytics gives you an edge
- The candidate is preferably fluent in French or Dutch and has a profound knowledge of English
- You have good communication, presentation & negotiation skills.
We offer you
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.