Satellit - Business Analyst
> 5 jaar ervaring
As Business Analyst, your role will be to:
- Analyse and document the needs of the business;
- Translate the needs and develop solutions. These solutions can be ICT components, improvements of processes, organizational changes, etc.
- Develop a vision and a strategy in collaboration with the management;
- Detect double work, encourage synergies and optimize process;
- You act as an intermediary between businesses and IT players;
- Monitor business objectives during the implementation journey;
- Support users during the implementation phase of new practices.
As Business Analyst, you have at least:
- A University degree or equivalent by experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in a same role;
- An experience in project management;
- A good experience in the IT governance and you are familiar with the Agile methodology;
- Knowledge and experience in the use of modeling tools;
- Very good command of English and French + good understanding of Dutch.
Satellit is specialized in business transformation, digital transformation and Microsoft technologies.
Toon volledige beschrijving
We've intentionally designed an organization that values people as much as great solutions. You'll find that the employees at Satellit are just the right combination of smart, discriminating and friendly.
We have a company with a special culture that makes people happy-our employees, our clients, and the people who use our solutions. At Satellit, you'll find a diverse mix of bright employees who are often called the smartest people in the room. But don't worry. Things like that don't go to our head. There is always more to learn.
Our culture didn't happen by accident, we create it by drawing on our executives' experience, we consistently analyse how we can make it better, and we make adjustments on regular basis.
Satellit does not set out to be “yet another” IT service provider! Our target is to marshal experienced IT profiles to evolve as one in a common direction: boosting our clients' expertise through our top-rated employees and freelancers.
By working at Satellit, sure, we'll pay you on a regular basis, but the benefits extend far beyond an electronic deposit in your bank account. We keep our team satisfied by offering them the chance to work on rewarding projects within a challenging environment. We also offer training opportunities to keep pace with the latest technologies and provide regular and personal follow-up during the different missions on the clients' site.