Satellit - Talent Acquisition Specialist
Freelance, Onbepaalde duur
> 2 jaar ervaring
Bachelor (3 jaar)
You will be responsible for the entire recruitment process
- Search candidate trough job boards and network
- Plan and realise the interviews with the selected candidates
- Participate in the selection decision process with an active role
- Negotiate and conclude the contract with the candidates
You will be responsible for candidates in-take process:
- Prepare all logistics and administrative tasks for candidate take-off
- You will be responsible for the implementing governance related to talents acquisition, evolution and evaluation processes in line with our company vision and values.
- In the medium term, you are able to share your know-how to build a Recruiter's team.
Required skills and experience
- Proven talents acquisition and retention in IT.
- You show a great level of autonomy and well-organised.
- Used to work in HR Agile environment with multitasking activities.
- You are results oriented and possess a good sense of humour.
- You have empathy towards your colleagues and customers.
- You are a real team player who bring new ideas and help colleagues when needed.
- You speak fluent English and Dutch and/or French.
- An enjoyable place for work
- With Real opportunities to participate actively to the company growth
- Where you your opinion and ideas can make the difference
- You work and added value will be rewarded by an attractive salary package and career development opportunities
Satellit is specialized in business transformation, digital transformation and Microsoft technologies.
Toon volledige beschrijving
We've intentionally designed an organization that values people as much as great solutions. You'll find that the employees at Satellit are just the right combination of smart, discriminating and friendly.
We have a company with a special culture that makes people happy-our employees, our clients, and the people who use our solutions. At Satellit, you'll find a diverse mix of bright employees who are often called the smartest people in the room. But don't worry. Things like that don't go to our head. There is always more to learn.
Our culture didn't happen by accident, we create it by drawing on our executives' experience, we consistently analyse how we can make it better, and we make adjustments on regular basis.
Satellit does not set out to be “yet another” IT service provider! Our target is to marshal experienced IT profiles to evolve as one in a common direction: boosting our clients' expertise through our top-rated employees and freelancers.
By working at Satellit, sure, we'll pay you on a regular basis, but the benefits extend far beyond an electronic deposit in your bank account. We keep our team satisfied by offering them the chance to work on rewarding projects within a challenging environment. We also offer training opportunities to keep pace with the latest technologies and provide regular and personal follow-up during the different missions on the clients' site.