Senior Data Engineer
One of the leaders in the engineering sector in Belgium is now looking for a Senior/Medior Data Engineer.
You will join a multicultural environment allowing you to gain international experience. The evolution of their employees and their satisfaction at work is one of the most important values. Indeed, they focus their philosophy on human values: courtesy, loyalty, unity, openness, and respect.
Our employees have a say, their testimonials serve as a basis for improving our communication. They prefer clear language, where insurance jargon gives way to everyday vocabulary.
Aware of its responsibility towards civil society, the group actively positions itself as a responsible company that is involved in the life of the community.
Working within the Data & Analytics team on designing, implementing, and maintaining optimal data platforms will allow you to be involved in end to end projects.
- You will be in charge of designing, developing, and maintaining Data Analytics and Machine Learning solutions related to different engineering subjects.
- You will work hand-in-hand with the business identify and prioritize business requirements
- You will have to manage the execution of important projects
- You have a master's degree or a Ph.D. in IT, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or another quantitative field
- You speak fluently French or Dutch with a strong command of English
- You have proven experience in Signal Processing, AI/ML Algorithms, Deep Learning, and Big Data (Spark, Hadoop, HIVE...)
- You will earn a salary up to €80.000 a year depending on your experience.
- You will benefit from a very competitive package and bonuses on top of it.
- You will benefit from a company culture allowing you to take responsibilities very fast.
- You will have a real impact on projects.
- You will have the chance to benefit from important growing perspectives by keeping you challenged to reach higher positions
- Very attractive salary's package:
- * car and extra expenses linked to it
- Hospitalization and pension plan
- net expenses and meal vouchers
- mobile + laptop
- stock options
- Flexible working hours and more than 35 days of holidays