As a Solution Analyst you will participate in the Digital Customer Services program. In the program, a software factory organization will be started in a cloud environment (Azure) in collaboration with an external party. Subsequently, an innovative mobile application will be built iteratively in a combination of front-end, back-end and integration services.
We are looking for a Solution Analyst with significant experience in a similar architecture and ICT solutions. The focus of the assignment is to analyze the integrations required between the Azure environment and the Group landscape.
- Collection, analysis and description of the functional requirements and non-functional requirements
- Writing out integration specifications based on SOA methodology
- Writing out test cases and performing system tests
- Support and follow-up of acceptance tests
- Operational support (functional questions) after delivery of the solution
- Knowlege in Azure/Cloud environment is must
- Description of functional requirements
- Description of non-functional requirements
- Integration specifications
- Test cases for system tests
Practical : English and Dutch
Start : ASAP
Evaluation and reporting of the execution of the assignment
You have weekly meetings with the Project Manager to report progress and to discuss the quality of your deliverables.