Which Department Are YOU Joining?
The “Corporate Architecture” unit is a cross-functional unit of Sibelga's Information Technology & Business Transformation (ITBT) department. You will join a team of 7 Enterprise Architects and report to the Chief Architect. Enterprise Architects develop and model functional, applications, technological and infrastructure solutions within the framework of changes demanded by the business or in the wake of technological developments.
They define long-term developments (roadmap) and take a stance on proposed solutions.
They oversee the implementation of the target architecture in the course of project rollout.
They also maintain architectural documentation repositories.
As Enterprise Architect Methodology
- You are responsible for devising, developing and implementing the System Development Methodology (SDLC) (Development and Infrastructure part). You ensure the proper use of deliverables and the different types of artefacts that they comprise.
- You set up the methodological documentation repositories on System Delivery and provide methodological support to the ITBT teams.
- You define and standardise the structure of the application documentation and the impact of the project documentation.
- You are responsible for the standardisation of the Guis within the framework of new digital developments.
- You also work with other enterprise architects to define and check the solutions implemented by the projects.
- You have a university degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- You have knowledge and 5 years of experience in enterprise architecture.
- You have experience in the use and implementation of the different methodologies and ratings used in ICT teams for the design and implementation of software and Hardware solutions (Pmlc, SDLC, UML, ArchiMate, etc.)
- You have wide experience in the implementation of IT solutions (software and Hardware) either through internal development or through the purchase of software in OnPrem implementation or SaaS mode.
- Key competencies: solution design, conceptual thinking, analytical skills and diligence, leadership, communication and facilitation, team spirit, solution orientation, open-mindedness and a flair for innovation.
- You are fluent in one of the two national languages and have a solid grounding in the other language. You have a good command of technical English.
What WE CAN Offer
- A rewarding position serving the city and its inhabitants.
- High-quality and rewarding training and career prospects.
- A dynamic business sector.
- A vibrant workplace in the heart of Brussels.
- A healthy work-life balance (possibility of working from home, etc.).
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package (company car and petrol card, mobile phone, internet costs, entertainment allowance, 33 days' leave, meal vouchers, insurance such as health care, hospitalisation and pension, 30% reduction on energy bills, etc.).
If this sounds like the job for you and you would like to serve the people of Brussels...
Apply to Sibelga via the button below!
You will join a dynamic, environmentally aware company, constantly evolving towards new technologies, and that looks after its staff.