Sibelga, a company active in the energy sector, is looking for an SAP Project Leader for its Brussels headquarters. You have a master's degree in IT and in-depth knowledge of innovative digital SAP solutions (HR, finance, logistics) and processes. Do you like challenges and want to make a contribution? Come and join our team!
The ITBT (IT & Business Transformation) department's purpose is to support all Sibelga's business activities. It ensures that Sibelga has efficient processes and a high-performance information system to support these processes.
The ITBT department has been structured into three service delivery units. One of them, the Competence Centres & Transversal Solutions unit, manages the processes and applications that support the management of the Human Resources, Finance, Purchasing, Logistics and Communication departments.
The ERP service is responsible for the maintenance of SAP modules (HR, finance, logistics) as well as the implementation of new adaptations in these different modules according to the needs of Sibelga's internal departments.
The SAP Project Leader
- Identifies and manages project risks and issues. Identifies changes, analyses their impact and implements the actions to be taken. Communicates with project stakeholders. Allocates and monitors the tasks/activities of the project team members. Manages the requirements in terms of project human and technical resources. Applies the methods, processes and tools identified in the project plan. Manages the end-to-end process according to the Project Management Life Cycle (Pmlc) and the Software Management Life Cycle (SDLC). Ensures that the project and new functionalities are put into production in a correct and controlled manner, guaranteeing the availability of existing services and consistency with new services.
- Coordinates a study and draft of the RFI and RFP, if necessary, in the upstream phase of the project. Identifies stakeholders. Defines the project management plan (PMP) with the scope and deliverables, a schedule, resources and project governance (standards, methods, processes and tools).
- Evaluates and correctly requests the resources needed so as to be able to count on a motivated and high-performing team that targets the project's shared objectives. Manages the project team in functional terms (allocation, assignment, monitoring, feedback, evaluation, etc.) throughout the duration of project resource assignment and collaborating well with the Team Managers of these resources.
- In collaboration with the IT Contract Manager, manages contracts with suppliers at operational level to ensure that the supplier actually delivers its services to the project and that the contractual conditions are effectively met.
- Ensures the transfer of project knowledge to guarantee continuity in 'business as usual' mode for all parties impacted by the project. Manages the follow-up and ongoing maintenance of the solutions deployed during the 'post-go-live' period.
- Master's degree in IT or other relevant or equivalent training from experience;
- Minimum 5 years experience in the same or similar role;
- Good knowledge of innovative digital SAP solutions (HR, finance, logistics) and processes;
- Knowledge of the Utilities sector is an asset;
- You are able to work in French and Dutch, and fluent in professional technical English;
- Knowledge and proficiency in project management processes, including planning tasks, resource allocation, risk management, time management, financial management, quality management, tracking and reporting, documentation and record-keeping;
- Key skills and attitudes: Sense of responsibility, customer focus, rigour, cross-functional skills, transparency, team playing and respect for the individual.
- A meaningful job working for the city and its inhabitants
- A business sector in perpetual evolution
- A pleasant and pleasant working environment
- A dynamic working environment in the heart of Brussels
- Ongoing training and career prospects
- A healthy work-life balance (possibility of teleworking, etc.)
- An attractive salary package and a set of extra-legal benefits (company car and fuel card, mobile phone, internet costs, entertainment allowance, 33 days' leave, meal vouchers, insurance such as health care, hospitalisation and pension, 30% discount on energy bill, etc.)
Do you recognise yourself in this job description? Does a job working for the people of Brussels appeal to you? Don't hesitate to apply to Sibelga via the button below!
You will be joining a dynamic company that is constantly evolving in terms of new technologies, that cares about the environment and is concerned about all its employees.