Workplace, Document Management & Automation
The ITBT department has been structured into 3 delivery units.
One of these, the Competence Centres & Transversal Solutions unit, oversees the Human Resources, Finance, Purchasing, Logistics and Communication departments.
The Wdma team is part of the Competence Centres & Transversal Solutions unit and comprises the following 3 competence centres
- Document Management
The goal of the Workplace Competence Centre is to help employees optimise their daily collaborative activities and knowledge sharing.
The AIM of the competence centre is twofold
- Introduce a new way of working
- Facilitate collaborative activities and knowledge sharing
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- React Framework
- Take responsibility for setting up the optimal composition for your Team. Ensure the prioritisation of your team's activities and make sure that the resources match the requested workloads in terms of quantity and required profiles. Give sufficient priority to the different "HR Moments" of your Team members. Support individual development in your Team by encouraging your employees to put together an individual development plan. Ensure the dynamics and motivation of your Team and manage possible conflicts. Ensure proper communication within your Team, both top-down and bottom-up.
- Determine HR needs (internal and external), participate in the recruitment of staff, promote and develop skills and motivation, ensure upstream and downstream communication to have the high-performance human resources necessary to achieve objectives.
- Plan, organise, develop and monitor the department's means and resources to have an efficient and effective organisation.
- Take on responsibility for the delivery of projects within your Team. Support and challenge Project Managers in their project management responsibilities. Also directly manage some projects (play the role of Project Manager). Ensure that projects are properly and professionally monitored and that they follow the agreed architectural and security guidelines. Ensure that projects are within scope and budget, on time and observe quality expectations. Exceptions shall be detected and rectified at an early stage.
- Take responsibility for managing the budget allocated to you. Control the contracts that contribute to your team's activities.
- Participate in contract negotiations with external suppliers.
- Master's degree in information technology, other relevant training or equivalent by experience;
- At least 5 years' experience in personnel management;
- Good knowledge of the latest trends in Microsoft Modern Workplace (Office 365, SharePoint Online & Teams);
- Knowledge of the Utilities sector is an advantage;
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and have a solid grounding in the other language; You have a working knowledge of technical English;
- Key skills: Team building, practical thinking, analysis, decision-making, planning and stress resistance.
What WE CAN Offer
- A rewarding position serving the city and its inhabitants.
- High-quality and rewarding training and career prospects.
- A dynamic business sector.
- A vibrant workplace in the heart of Brussels.
- A healthy work-life balance (possibility of working from home, etc.).
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package (company car and petrol card, mobile phone, internet costs, entertainment allowance, 33 days' leave, meal vouchers, insurance such as health care, hospitalisation and pension, 30% reduction on energy bills, etc.).
If this sounds like the job for you and you would like to serve the people of Brussels...
Apply to Sibelga via the button below!
You will join a dynamic, environmentally aware company, constantly evolving towards new technologies, and that looks after its staff.