Workplace, Document Management & Automation
Energy company Sibelga is seeking to appoint a Technical Application Designer for its head office in Brussels. Do you have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and extensive knowledge in IT development? Do you enjoy a challenge and want to make your work count? Then come and join us!
The ITBT department has been structured into 3 delivery units.
One of these, the Competence Centres & Transversal Solutions unit, oversees the Human Resources, Finance, Purchasing, Logistics and Communication departments.
The Wdma team is part of the Competence Centres & Transversal Solutions unit and comprises the following 3 competence centres
- Document Management
- You coordinate, define and execute technical integration and performance test plans for applications/packages. For complex functional requirements, you also define the design of the technical implementation of adaptations in the application by guaranteeing the “Non Functional Requirements”.
- You perform the quality control of developments in relation to the technical design guidelines defined for the applications/packages for which you are the technical manager.
- You check that the development of new modules complies with the defined technical standards as well as the application and technical architecture defined in “Corporate Architecture”. You are the go-to person for the “Application developers”.
- You are in charge of the technical maintenance of the application portfolio and assist with the management of the problem portfolio.
- You update and/or release technical reference documentation for applications/packages.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in information technology or equivalent experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a Senior Lead Developer and/or in Architecture.
- You have a thorough knowledge of:
- Development: C#.NET, SharePoint Framework (Sprfx), React.JS, TypeScript
- SharePoint Online & SharePoint On-Prem (2013 and later)
- Microsoft Modern Workplace (e.g. Cloud, Azure, O365)
- Knowledge of the Utilities sector and RPA tools (BluePrism) & Microsoft Bot Framework would be an advantage.
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and have a solid grounding in the other language. You are fluent in professional technical English.
- Key competencies: stress resistance, analysis, conceptual thinking, planning and precision.
What WE CAN Offer
- A rewarding position serving the city and its inhabitants.
- A dynamic business sector.
- A pleasant and friendly working environment.
- A vibrant workplace in the heart of Brussels.
- Ongoing training and development prospects.
- A healthy work-life balance (possibility of working from home, etc.).
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package (company car and petrol card, mobile phone, internet costs, entertainment allowance, 33 days' leave, meal vouchers, insurance such as health care, hospitalisation and pension, 30% reduction on energy bills, etc.).
If this sounds like the job for you and you would like to serve the people of Brussels....
Apply to Sibelga via the button below!
You will join a dynamic, environmentally aware company, constantly evolving towards new technologies, and that looks after its staff.