System Engineer / Unix - Linux
Do you want to be part of the dynamic and multicultural team?
Do you want to work for a non-profit company on the european scene?
Then don't heistate to apply this function.
We are headquartered in Brussels and has satellite offices all over Europe like Spain, Italy, Sweden,.... Our young organization employs people from all over the European Union and is the perfect arena for self-motivated professionals looking to be challenged and stimulated in their working environment.
As a System Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the IT services of our Technology and Informatics department.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include
- Improve the lifecycle of services, from design to operation
- Focus on optimizing existing services, building infrastructure, ensuring idempotency and eliminating work through automation
- Maintain services and improve service uptime and performance by measuring and monitoring
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call system
- Experience in the fields of Computer Science or Software Engineering of minimum 3 years
- Experience programming in at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Go.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems ? Experience in analyzing and troubleshooting systems
- Demonstrate energy, effort and enthusiasm for delivery and results
- Be able to see the big picture of how systems and services relate to each other
We are offering a CDI with a full package
- Car + Fuel Card
- Insurance Group
- Insurance Health
- Meal Vouchers
- Net expenses
- Internet + Phone