Talencia consulting is currently looking for a C++ developer (System ; Linux) .
Start date : September
Location : Antwerp
Project length : Till the 31/12/2020 minimum.
- translate various requirements of satellite telecommunication systems into architectures
- be involved in the complete development cycle: analysis design, coding, test automation and bug fixing
- follow up whether the implementation is in line with the original defined architecture and requirements
- document the architecture, code, solutions and test cases
- work closely with our Embedded developers, Linux system engineers, quality assurance and customer support engineers
- aspire towards a thorough understanding of satellite communication technologies and components
- hold a Master's degree in Engineering (Computer Sciences, Telecommunication,...)
- have +5 years development experience in C and C++ (11 to 17)
- Able to put into practice common software design knowledge: modular/OO (Object Oriented) programming, reusability, unit tests, continuous integration, UML, code refactoring
- master at least one of the following tools/technologies: boost, telecommunication systems and concepts, IP and related protocols (TCP/IP, DHCP, etc), Linux, Linux containers (lxc)
- English is mandatory. (Dutch is +)
- Able explain a defined architecture and work on an abstract and conceptual level
Please send your updated CV via the button below.