What is a Business/ Functional Analyst at Taleo?
The candidate will be responsible to create functional and non-functional specification based on the business requirements. The candidate will also liaise with the development teams and prepare the needed testing. The candidate will work in close collaboration with the Business Analyst, architect and project team members.
The focus for this job will be banking domain (including payments, customer data, accounts, cards, .. ) and the channels (online banking, mobile banking).
- Analyze business requirements documentation.
- Complete and elaborate functional specifications in accordance with solution designed by solution architect and in close collaboration with Business Analysts and Application Owners.
- Review technical design documents for functional impacts
- Be the contact person and guarantee the coherence to the different development teams and to ensure alignment of software development with functional specifications.
- Be in charge of software integration testing.
- Define test scenarios and test cases; execute and support testing.
- In particular situations, support the Business Analyst on the business analysis and user acceptance testing.
How we imagine our future consultant?
- Relevant experience in IT and Banking sector, ideally in Banking (cf IT banking delivery Scope)
- High analytical and technical capabilities
- Proven communication skills
- Profound knowledge of methods and tools for functional specifications
- Technical back-ground and an appetite for technology
- Experience with UML or other modeling frameworks
- Knowledge of SQL
- Team Player
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in working with different Vendors (located locally and/or offshore) in a multi-cultural environments
- Fluency in English, French and/or Dutch
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
Why should you should join us ?
As part of the Taleo family you will actively participate in the delivery of large scale projects in different sectors of activities.
You will be part of a talented and dynamic team.
You will be able to benefit from a broad diversity of career options career and have the possibility to develop international and long lasting work relationships.