What is a Java Developer at Taleo?
Java Developer responsibilities include
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- What are the types of project you could be working on?
- Internet and mobile applications
- Business administration tools (pricing, contracts management, billing...)
- Electronic document management solutions (medical prescription, notarial deeds...)
- Intelligent apps ...
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Jpa2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing Web applications using at least one popular Web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Why should you should join us ?
You are looking for a fun and learning work environment!
As part of the Taleo family you will actively participate in the delivery of large scale projects in different sectors of activities.
- You will be part of a talented and dynamic team.
- You will be able to benefit from a broad diversity of career options career and have the possibility to develop international and long lasting work relationships.