Do you want to define test strategies with a strong collaboration with all the stakeholders involved in the project? Do you want to work for leading European companies with a strong global footprint across more than 70 markets?
As a Test Engineer
- You define the methodologies, tools, processes required for the execution of the tests, taking into account the quality criteria, the strategy and the risk policy of the company.
- You support and work closely with the different stakeholders to implement the test strategy.
- You ensure the reuse of validated test deliverables and actively searches synergies between them to increase their quality and efficiency.
- You ensure the follow-up for nonfunctional tests (performance and security), identify structural and regularly recurring defects to find efficient solutions.
- You do the report of the test progression (status, coverage, defects...).
- You analyze the results, risks, possible delays of the tests as well as their impacts on the whole process.
- You are the unique point of contact for all questions regarding the testing and its strategy for each stakeholder.
- You are responsible to analyze/create the specifications based on the stakeholders' requirements
What do we expect from you?
- You have a Master or an equivalence by experience.
- You have a good knowledge of test techniques, test types different test levels, the principle of functional and non-functional testing.
- An ISTQB certificate is an asset
- Experience or knowledge in Agile methodology's way of working is a must.
- You have already worked on software/application development methods and life cycle management.
- You have the ability to advise the customer on the strategy and test solutions you provide.
- You are proactive and result-oriented.
- You are able to speak English with a good knowledge of French and/or Dutch