Our key partner, a leading Financial Service, is Urgently looking for a Freelance UX Designer to work on their Customer Retail Services space.
Our client is a leading holding conglomerate whose subsidiaries mainly deal with insurance, banking, and financial services. They are currently implenting a digital transformation to provide user-friendly softwares to their customers.
- Interview Product Managers, stakeholders and users to understand goals and preferences for software applications
- Designs application user experiences using methods such as wireframes, information architecture, prototypes, screen mockups and others
- Apply appropriate metrics and customer insight to the creative process.
- Create wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity designs for Web and mobile interfaces.
- Presents UX designs to stakeholders, users and development teams in formal and informal settings
- Maintains and manages digital brand consistency including but not limited to typography, interface design, colors and best practices
- Responsible for staying current with new UX developments and techniques
- You have a Bachelor degree in related discipline (Graphic Design, Service Design, Computer Science, etc)
- You speak perfectly English, French and/or Dutch
- You have at least 3 years digital UX/UI design experience with confirmed examples leading major brands through large-scale transformations
- You have experience with native app (iOS + Android) design, standards and limitations
- You have excellent skills with:
- interaction design, motion graphics and UI development
- Sketch, Principal, Zeplin, Prototyping (InVision, Framer, or Figma etc.)
- Location: Brussels
- Duration: 6 months
- Start date: ASAP